Poké-Forum

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  FAQFAQ  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  

Partagez | 

To read!

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Rayquaza
Maitre Rayquaza
Maitre Rayquaza

Masculin Nombre de messages : 274
Pokémon Préféré : Rayquaza et Groudon

Infos sur le Dresseur
Pokémons:
Argent: 6000 PokéThunes
Couleur carte dresseur: Poké-Forum
MessageSujet: To read!   Mar 5 Juin - 21:57

Thanks for complying with the following rules to preserve a good environment in the forum.

No Flood

The forum is not a CAT! Except particular case, any message of less than 20 words or response of the type "chatroom" (lol, mdr, xd, etc...) written on the forum without justification will be the subject of a warning. Look at all in bottom there is one of them.

The forum is sympathetic, yes but it is also visible by people who do not form part of it. Never leave your co-ordinates, telephone number, addresses private, number of bank card or photo on the forum.

Any message considered like insulting, irrespéctueux, racist, indecent or bearing reached with the integrity of a person will be removed without notice and its banished author.

Language SMS is formally prohibited. Any identified message as such will be removed without notice.

Any person having a bad behavior on the forum will be sanctioned of a warning.

The forum endeavours to draw aside the young Net surfers of the dangers of Internet by maintaining an environment convivial and controlled on the forum. However certain subjects can escape from our vigilance. Announce to us any abuse or suspect message if you see some.

Test as much as possible to remain in the subject when you post a message. That will avoid you making you recall to the order by a regulator.

If you receive a mesage private suspect, warn me.

Any member with a credit of 3 warning, which, once exhausted, the member will be banished.

Thank you not to misuse Smilies

Not to exceed the size 800x600 pixels for the images.

Pay attention to your orthography! You can publish your message in order not to irritate me and irritate the regulators! You can have a warning if you make messages with tons of faults several times!!

Ranks:

Adjuster beginning: 0 messages

Confirmed adjuster: 50 messages

Expert adjuster: 200 messages

Master Adjuster: 500 messages

Elite Adjuster: 1500 messages

The "Up", it is a message which takes this form: "UP". You can send it THAT when there was NO subject during 15 DAYS. If you use it front, your message will be sent to the basket and nobody will be able to answer it.

Before starting, you must choose a misadventure in the bond "Your Misadventure in at the head. It to choose (and you are obliged to choose 1 of them), send to me a message deprived with the code quantified under the image.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://poke-forum.dynamicforum.net

To read!
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1